VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
FROSTY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2007 New Beetle Convertible here in Colorado Springs (traded in my 2000 Red New Beetle GL Coupe).....as luck would have it the weather turned cold and might snow in the next 24hours. Can't wait to get it out on a nice day with the top down. Only 2 more weeks here until the move to San Antonio.....any South Texas folks who want to get together I'm down for a meet.

Attachments

·
Bugaholic
788 Posts
AHA! So you are moving to SA! Woohoo! :banana:

·
FROSTY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep.....drive down from the Springs (Colorado Springs) to San Antonio Memorial Day weekend....will be actually in town on the 1st of June. We'll need to hook up a GTG with other owners some time in June. Let me know and I'll run it past my command in chief!

·
Bugaholic
788 Posts
Yep.....drive down from the Springs (Colorado Springs) to San Antonio Memorial Day weekend....will be actually in town on the 1st of June. We'll need to hook up a GTG with other owners some time in June. Let me know and I'll run it past my command in chief!

Hmmm what could ole San Antone and the Springs have in common? Could it be the "wild blue yonder?" :lol:

So go check the GTG thread for Austin. I think Kirk (KobzBug) thinks you will already be in town since he in talking about doing a GTG Memorial Day weekend.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Another! So glad to have another Triple adopted by an ORG member. Eggy and I are so looking forward to all the GTG we have to look forward to with you guys in attendance. You obviously are up to that. Looking forward to plenty of pics from you guys. You will have a fantastic group to look forward to holding you down there in TX as far as ORG'ers are concerned. Ive just left Salsa-Man from the TOD we attended and he is a great guy. Looking forward to meeting a fellow TWNBC owner. Enjoy yourself...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats!! Beautiful Bug!! Our weather is starting to get really nice here in NJ so the top will be coming down for the next five months!! Enjoy!!:cool::D

·
Super Moderator
14,840 Posts
Again, Congrats! Have a fun, safe, drive south! There are great NB peeps in TX! Lucky! :)

·
FROSTY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This forum is awesome...everyone is nice and friendly. Getting the winshield replaced this weekend and the center armrest replaced (plus an alignment) as this was part of the deal with the dealer when I purchased. Not going to drive the NBC to Texas....going to pull it on a trailer with our 09 Highlander (will save on the miles and wear and tear on her). When the weather gets nicer I will take some more pics (possible Sunday). Thanks again all!

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
woooooow, my dream combo, triple white

wanna trade for my red leather? :D

·
FROSTY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can'y say I'm interested in getting rid of the white leather....it makes the triple white....well triple white. My baby's in the shop right now getting an alignment, new OEM windshield and new center arm rest. Should be ready tomorrow afternoon....can't wait to the weather to warm up and the rain to stop.

·
FROSTY
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Added some more pictures of my second to last weekend here in Colorado Springs. The weather was perfect for putting the top down....not too hot not too cold. Hope you enjoy

Attachments

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
:hitit:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.