NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband and I just bought a used 07 bright yellow vert. I absolutely love it. My husband loves it too. My other car is a bmw 1989 325 i vert. The beetle is just as much fun to drive. My husband used to own a 69 vw bus back in the day. I look forward to using this forum checking out other peoples stories. Already been to one drive in at Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It was a blast. Some great old and new cars. Don't get me wrong. I love the BMW, but the VW has opened my eyes to a whole new world. VW people are freindly and nice. No attitude. A real breath of fresh air.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
My husband and I just bought a used 07 bright yellow vert. I absolutely love it. My husband loves it too. My other car is a bmw 1989 325 i vert. The beetle is just as much fun to drive. My husband used to own a 69 vw bus back in the day. I look forward to using this forum checking out other peoples stories. Already been to one drive in at Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It was a blast. Some great old and new cars. Don't get me wrong. I love the BMW, but the VW has opened my eyes to a whole new world. VW people are freindly and nice. No attitude. A real breath of fresh air.
LMAO! Yep, whole different kind of attitude than the usual Bimmer driver, nose up attitude!

Hi! and Congrats! Always love Vert ppl.

Welcome to the Org!

Little gift for you here -
http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-member-forum/51021-newbie-welcome-kit.html
and a little something else -
http://newbeetle.org/forums/car-audio/50722-free-3-months-siriusxm-sending-change-ownership-card.html

I love driving my '05 NBC, maybe not quite as much as my Vette Rag, but they are different, kinda like yours and your Bimmer.

Need an Owner's Manual, or a Boot, or a Windstop, I've got 'em!

MORAV

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle Convertible! :party:

You are in the right crowd now. VW peeps are the best! :clap:

Have fun with that beautiful NBC!! :)

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Your yellow ´vert is very pretty car indeed; far from average :)
I want to see more pics of it...

Greetings from Finland.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts