NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome Fellow NB.orgians!

It is my pleasure once again to run the NB.org Holiday Gift Exchange.

Please read carefully as the rules have changed.

ALL participants must submit their info to by the stroke of midnight on November 1st.

Rules:

1. Due to problems with previous Holiday Gift Exchanges, we have limited the registration to users with more than 30 posts, and who became members prior to July 1st, 2008
2. Anyone interested in participating must provide the following personal information:
  • Full Name
  • Mailing Address (Street, City, State/Province, Zip, etc.) Note: If your address is an odd one (International, and needs to be written a specific way) please PM it to CrazyJames and it will be sent along to the appropriate person
  • A wish for your gift (please remember to include something here, and appropriate details. Ex: If you really want a polkadotted t-shirt then don't forget your shirt size!)
  • Anything you do not want, allergens, religious beliefs etc.
3. The spending limit is $25, please try to stay below this, also the cost of shipping will have to also be paid by the shipper.
4. The window to join is open until November 1st. Participant matching will take place November 2nd.
5. Please try to get your gift shipped at least 2 weeks before Christmas. Nobody likes a late Christmas gift.
6. Please do not tell anyone who your recipient is.
7. You cannot change your person. You get who you get. The choosing will be done randomly. If you do not like the person you have, that is just too bad. Get in the spirit of the season; put past differences aside and spread some holiday cheer!
8. If you ship a stocking full of coal, or some other inappropriate gift, the NB.org gods will not look upon you favorably.
9. If you sign up for this, and you don't get your person a gift, you will have bad karma forever, and your recipient will hold, nurse, savor, and cherish their grudge against you for years to come!!
10. If you have particpated in the past and are matched with someone from a previous years, then you are truely lucky!

If you wish to participate please click the link below to sign up.

http://www.newbeetle.org/apps/gift-exchange/ (or if this link is not working for you please try http://newbeetle.org/apps/gift-exchange/)

Replying to this thread DOES not mean that you have been signed up.

If you have any problems registering, or need to drop out prior to November 1st, Please contact me.

If there are extenuating circumstances and you cannot send a gift, or need to drop out after November 2nd, I will try my best to accomodate.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
done :)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I clicked the link and signed up.
In no way do I believe that posting here will sign me up.

Oh and I do hold a grudge...so if you get me, please send me something, or at least return my email when I yell at you for not sending me anything :D:D
What did you think that #9 was just for you? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The stroke of midnight...in what time zone?!? We need answers James! ahhhh!!!
Well not MY time zone cause I'm getting too old to stay up untill then ;)

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
The stroke of midnight...in what time zone?!? We need answers James! ahhhh!!!
Well not MY time zone cause I'm getting too old to stay up untill then ;)
You can use the stroke of midnight of my timezone? :crazy:

Oh, and before I sign up I will have a thought as to what I'd like to receive hmmmm :rolleyes:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Yay! Fourth year in a row!!! I love it!

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
I, too, am in. For the fourth time! :party:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 366 Posts