VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are 40 miles north of Tampa Florida, SOLD

This has been a great car for us and runs and drives like new. A/C blows ice cold, everything works, nothing is broke or missing. The bright red paint has a nice shine and is not faded. The interior is black leather and is in great condition. No tears in the seats or carpet, door panels look great, dash is clean with no cracks, carpet looks fresh. The overall appearance of the car inside and out is in very nice, showing minor ware and use for its age. Headlights and taillights look clean and clear with no damage.
We are selling because my wife wants a convertible:)

The car has only 55,900 miles and has a 2.5L gas engine with automatic 6speed transmission that can also be sport shifted like a manual. We just did the oil change using Valvoline synthetic oil and Bosh oil filter. We change the oil every 5k miles. The car has been problem free and without issue since we bought it 2 years ago. We bought the car from Citrus Kia and they provided a clean Carfax at that time. Car has minor nicks in paint here and there, paint is not flawless. Tires are all matching and in great condition should give the new owner many more miles of use. The bug needs nothing and is a turn key car ready to drive anywhere.
List of options on our 2008 New Beetle S,
Power steering, power brakes, 6speed auto trans, A/C & Heat, Power windows, power locks, power trunk release, Cruise control, Full instrumentation with tachometer, Factory AM/FM/CD/MP3 player, ipod port, 2 Power ports, Overhead console with clock, Heavy duty VW all weather floor mats, Cup holders, arm rest, newly done window tint, Factory alloy wheels, Factory owners manual,

The asking price is $8,400 SOLD

BSH7691 @ Gmail .com

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Hi, thank you, and we are in Brooksville:) I took the pics at the old Register Chevrolet dealership in town.
:jawdrop:
OMG x1000!!!
Know the spot (Register Chevy) well. it's a bummer that Alice's restaurant, just down the street is no longer. Brooksville has changed a lot.

BTW, I was raised off of WPA road.

Now I'm wishing you would keep your beetle:lol:. we now have a nice little group of beetle owners/org members from Tampa and Spring Hill, who meet up at Coney Island for their monthly VW get together. I too make the journey back home to visit. would be nice to meet up with you.... even better if you had your beetle, but I understand. Congrats on the sale.

Is the new owner of your beetle living in Brooksville? by chance did you tell them about the org?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts