NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... so far, I like it!!

Now I can fit all my infant son's crap inside ...

Edit: Got it with 4700+ miles. I must say I am impressed so far but there is no outside temperature gauge :(

Attachments

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hit 5,000 miles.

Really loving the gas mileage :)

Attachments

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you all for your comments ... it is a nice car :D newest car I ever owned at least ... I am first owner too ... after the dealer that is.

Updated pics in first post.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Tinted & Detailed @ new pad!

So, it's been a while since I posted new pics. Here she is just detailed at the new house.

Attachments

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
These are really safe cars also! My best friends ex had a coup and he was doing some rather stupid stuff and wreaked the Kia. He went through a house at 90+ mph. Brick and cement walls. Luckily no one was hurt. And survived with only scratches and air bag burns. Just figured I would let you know.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Cause ya never know when your gonna need to drive through a brick house.......no really.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
These are really safe cars also! My best friends ex had a coup and he was doing some rather stupid stuff and wreaked the Kia. He went through a house at 90+ mph. Brick and cement walls. Luckily no one was hurt. And survived with only scratches and air bag burns. Just figured I would let you know.
Might be the reason she's his ex. Or maybe the reason he drove her car through the house. Funny, I had an alcoholic ex-Father-in-law drive his car through his house. Told the media he was being pursued by a herd of turtles. That made the headlines of the local paper - "Local Man Drives Car Through House While Being Pursued by Herd of Turtles", Cops didn't find it quite so amusing, especially as his future ex-wife had been sitting in the living room he drove through just minutes earlier and he knew it.

Btw, nice ride antonym!

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@ Steve_pnchbug - Thanks for the heads up!

@ 2004NBTURBOS - You know ... I have not yet had that urge, but the info is good for future reference lol

@ MORAV - Thanks. I thought I would miss the bug more but the only thing I miss is the temperature gauge. All I have been doing is driving and putting in gas. When the tires need air she lets me know. I like her ...

·
Super Moderator
14,725 Posts
Kia's come a long way since the first offerings years ago. If I wasn't so addicted to Volkswagen, I might have considered one of those. :eek:

Congrats, and thanks for still being our friend! :)

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I was looking at Kia's too. I liked that optima koup in blue. Was going to go with a soul but not enough oomph to get on the highway. Nice ride btw :)

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to both of you for your kind remarks. I am glad I have friends here. After going on some othe car forums I can safely say NONE compare to this one.

Kia forums suck .... All of them. Well.. They may not suck to other people but having been here for a while, they have nothing to offer me.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Forte is no more .... :)

Was a nice car but in light of recent happenings at the State level and budget cuts where I work I decided to get rid of the deadweight payment in case I have to cut losses and run; I don't need to have to try to sell a car with 4-5 years of payments still left on it.

The replacement is just as sweet, and I am not tied to a long term payment plan.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts