NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! So, my 2001 New Beetle, Zooey, died on Thursday. :cry: Thankfully it couldn't have happened at a better time. I am graduating college in December, and my parents agreed to give me my graduation money early. With that money, some of my own, and the money I got from VW for trading it in (they still wanted it) I was able to purchase a 2010 New Beetle. I'm amazed at the improvements and I love it so much!

Meet Lily:

I never thought when I woke up Thursday morning that I'd have a new car at the end of the day. I'm still sad about Zooey. She was my first car, I got my license in that car. She will always be special to me. But I'm happy that I now have Lily and that everything worked out.

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Sorry to hear about what happened to your first Beetle :(
But so wonderful that now you have another baby!

I like Lily much :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Congrats! What an awesome day you had! :party: Salsa Red for the win! :clap:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Sorry it's been awhile, I was busy with school and had some last minute issues. I ended up having an extra class to take so I did that and now I'm officially done. YAY. I'm so happy, I was not a fan of school. Anywho, I'm planning to take some more pictures of Lily tomorrow when it's light outside and I'll post them soon. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts