VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm yet another new member!

I recently bought a 2010 VW Beetle (used), with leather interior. Love it! Looking forward to chatting with the community. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Congrats! :clap:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Incoming pictures!

Sorry only 3. Would have taken more, but my neighbors came out of their apartment & I felt odd taking pictures of my car with them not too far from it. :rolleyes:

Leather interior, which is almost like-new. No rips or heavy worn signs.

The exterior doesn't look bad in the pictures, but I did get it used, so it's not mint condition. Right above the driver's side door handle, their is a door ding. The bumpers, which I'll take pictures of later, does have scuff marks, but nothing major.

Any idea on a ding fix cost on that ding? I know I didn't post a good picture of it, but I will tomorrow, if I remember.

I'll also post more of the interior. I have an aftermarket stereo to install as well as those ventshields (things over the door windows so you can open the window a crack without rain getting in). Also waiting on some floor mats to show up. Currently have the factory carpet ones. Getting the VW brand rubber all-weather mats.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm new myself so I'm still getting my feet wet around here, but it's been a great place!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts