NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our Favorite Things Reunion in Chicago was featured on the OWN Network show, "Where Are They Now?" last night! The link to the video is here:

Webisode: Oprah's Favorite Things Recipients Pay It Forward - Video - @OWNTV #WhereAreTheyNow

That's my denim blue Beetle, Harpo, in front of Harpo Studios in Chicago : )

Forgot to add that this story is also going to be featured in VW Das Auto for Spring! They contacted me and used something I wrote about the reunion. I did an attachment of what's going to be in the magazine.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Tracey
Asheville, NC

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Hey Tracy. How are you? I was gonna ask the same question as Ed.
It was a blast hanging with you last year and I hope we get a chance to do the same again this year.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Tracy!!!

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is terrific with you.

The Florida Carabugvan will be passing through Asheville about 1:00 on Friday May 3rd. Would be cool to see you there if you can squeeze outta work early!

Chuckie

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I would have seen your reply before a month after the fact. I had this set up on instant Email notification, but still didn't get one...

Harpo and I did attend TOD last year, I'm not a celebrity though : )

We had a BLAST at 2012 TOD! I really learned how to drive in Sport Mode and TOD taught me what an amazing handling car the VW Beetles are.

I had to work at my new business this year, but was totally at TOD in spirit : ) Hoping for next year.

Tracey

Wow! What a great story. Are you and Harpo going to the TOD? Would love to meet a celeb!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doing good, but really busy with a new business since July. Totally missed the replies to the Oprah and VW Magazine post : (

Wish I could have attended TOD this year, but had to work all weekend. It was really cold and rainy here, but I was at TOD in spirit : )

Tracey

Hey Tracy. How are you? I was gonna ask the same question as Ed.
It was a blast hanging with you last year and I hope we get a chance to do the same again this year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I REALLY wish I would have seen your post!

GOSH, I REALLY wish I would have seen your post. I would have LOVED to drive with you all in Asheville! Maybe next year? That would have been a very fun time for sure, and I probably would have just kept on driving to TOD--the heck with the new business ; )

Tracey

Tracy!!!

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is terrific with you.

The Florida Carabugvan will be passing through Asheville about 1:00 on Friday May 3rd. Would be cool to see you there if you can squeeze outta work early!

Chuckie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts