NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you lived in CA, the intake manifold warranty will go to 150K 15 years now under PZEV.

Dealer did tell me about coolant tank and charged me $350, I did only do it cause the tank was gunky brown inside and the liquid seemed like sludge, so I bought a new tank for like $35 and took it to an independent VW shop and he installed it and flushed it about $100 (included the fluids).

Camshaft might be around $250 to do. not $1000.

Are you throwing codes now?

Are your tire wear and steering good? if so, then they are just trying to attempt to align your car and force some replacement?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes in California Just got the car used last week. No codes. New tires and alignment at Costco right before I bought it. Drives like a dream. I’ll do the coolant myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it last week with 62,009. It was bought new then sold pre owned. The buy bought it from only out 20k on in 6 years. Drove like a *****. I drive hard

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. 3/4 of that is bull crap. The dealer pulled the car apart to fix the P2015. I had them clean the intake valves. Everything else I’ll do, If it needs it. No codes. Runs like a champ. I think they are just trying to scam me out of money. Not this girl.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Truly. 3/4 of that is bull poop. The seller pulled the vehicle separated to fix the P2015. I had them clean the admission valves. Everything Tutuapp 9apps Showbox else I'll do, If it needs it. No codes. Runs like a champ. I think they are simply attempting to trick me out of cash. Not this young lady.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts