Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Bump'n d'thread ;-)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Not
No problem Fuzz. What's your girls name so I can add her also.
Added two more name last nite.
Thursday morning before work bump.
IS IT MAY YET?????????????

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App
Not sure if she will be joining yet she may be going on a family trip that week so I may be with out a Co driver but if she does I will add he later

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Well I'm excited - I just made reservations for my family to attend this years TOD Cruise! YAY! Info has been PM'd to 2004NBTURBOS......

As a new NB owner, I am stoked! LOL!

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Well today has been a good T.o.D. day with 3 more cars added to the list. As of now we are at 24 NB's and 2 G.T.I.'s.
Awesomesauce!!!!!!!!!!

·
677 Posts
Just so everyone knows, when I called last night to make my reservations at Ridge Top the person that answered the phone to take my reservation acted as if they were just almost booked. For the record, I asked for a non smoking room with two beds and got it, but if you are considering making reservations you may want to do so soon.

What's funny is I said "I'd like to make a reservation" and she said "For this weekend?" and I said "No, it's actually in May" and she said "Oh, you are in the New Beetle club!" :nblove:

Looking forward to it!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Just so everyone knows, when I called last night to make my reservations at Ridge Top the person that answered the phone to take my reservation acted as if they were just almost booked. For the record, I asked for a non smoking room with two beds and got it, but if you are considering making reservations you may want to do so soon.

What's funny is I said "I'd like to make a reservation" and she said "For this weekend?" and I said "No, it's actually in May" and she said "Oh, you are in the New Beetle club!" :nblove:

Looking forward to it!
Thanks for the booking update!

Pretty cool that they know that May is pretty much New Beetle month in their area, and that your call/booking was associated to it. You're V.I.P.:bigthumb:

Spread the word folks!

Oh and a Happy 22 year wedding anniversary to my lover, friend, rock, comfort, gal-pal, hottie, wife-unit, bride, all around good woman, bride and wife, Valerie...BUMP!!!

Love ya honey!

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Congrats to You & Val. That's an awesome Christmas present.
I am sure she is the greatest gift you have ever received.
Merry Christmas to the both of you, from the both of us.

·
677 Posts
Oh and a Happy 22 year wedding anniversary to my lover, friend, rock, comfort, gal-pal, hottie, wife-unit, bride, all around good woman, bride and wife, Valerie...BUMP!!!

Love ya honey!
A very happy anniversary to you both!

·
TDIer
219 Posts
IM IN!!!

Joel i want to join this carabugavan you were talking about. Whos in it? When is it?

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
IM IN!!!

Joel i want to join this carabugavan you were talking about. Whos in it? When is it?
Awesome!! Glad you're coming!!!

Happy anniversary Al and Val, you two are such an inspiration. Who would have thought you've been together this long, you always seem to act like newlyweds. :)

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
All these beetles! Can't wait.

Congrats Al and Val! Shawntina and I thin the world of you two and are very pleased to has the opportunity to wish you a very happy 22nd anniversary!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Friday night happy 22nd anniversary to Val and Al :flowers:

Got 26 car TOD group Bump

Congratulations Val And Al on 22 years

David & Luann

:D

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Another Happy Anniversary TOD 2K12 BUMP!!

These 2 have been married for 22 years?!?! WOW! :cool:They still look like newlyweds to me;)! Especially in this pic from TOD 2K11! Love you Al and Val!!

-Shonnel and Joey
HEHE I remember that! He carried her ALL the way back to Cup I do believe. So sweet! :eek:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Looking at that last pic, anyone remember when that black car in the pic, with the doors open, showed up? Two kids got out while the parents stayed in the car. But you can see the girl in that last pic taking cell phone shots. I think she took a pic of almost everybody's car. She was maybe 9 or 10yo. When I asked her if she liked NB's she said, " no, I love Beetles ". That made my day.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Sunday mornin before church bump.
With a pic. Or two. Maybe three.
At first I was upset because I didnt see my Chi Chi anywhere... Then I looked at first one again and she's in the reflection of the gray vert!!! Awesome! :D vert on vert!

Also, I'm sure everybody remembers the kids when we first came into town?! That was epic. School was letting out and kids everywhere!!! Punch Buggin' the heck out of everybody. It's was so funny. Muhahaha :D

The org and everybody has made my day already. And I just got up.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
At first I was upset because I didnt see my Chi Chi anywhere... Then I looked at first one again and she's in the reflection of the gray vert!!! Awesome! :D vert on vert!
These are for you Steve.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 1810 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.