1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
I want to do this in the worst way!!!!!! The way things are looking I should be able to squeeze this in after Talimena. My fingers are crossed. If I depart Talimena on Monday, I will be in Raleigh/Lexington which would put me there on Wednesday. I plan on doing a little dragon taming on the way... Anyway I would LOVE to join!!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Before everyone's October Calendar fills up maybe we should decide what the event is for then. The 26th will be the fourth Saturday.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before everyone's October Calendar fills up maybe we should decide what the event is for then. The 26th will be the fourth Saturday.
Any suggestions? I've heard comments suggesting the Back of the Dragon up in VA. And the Bar-B-Que festival in Lexington NC and the Museum in Raleigh to see all the Porsches.

All are good ideas.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Time for a head count and a bump for this months driving of the back of the dragon. Who's going?

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
What is the date for this gathering?
I am about 3.5 hours to Marion, VA: straight shot down I81

Do you happen to know what the meeting time and location are?

If all the planets align I might just be able to make this trip :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are looking at the 26th of October. Where's a great brunch place in Marion? We have been trying to meet for a late breakfast then doing the fun drive and as many photo opps as possible. Several have talked about driving in on Friday. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Who's going to make it. We'll be trying to hit Marion for breakfast around 9:30-10:00. Hit the road by 11 then working the way back to Marion so some of the group can make it to their destination back near Greensboro by 6. We'd love to have you be part of the gang. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382322797.546975.jpg

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
I am going :)

This will be my first time meeting other org'ers!!
:flipper:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
So far, 5 NBs for Saturday's run of the Dragon's Back. Yay. Surely there are more of you that are tempted and need a nudge.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts