NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new beetle. 12v outlets not working. Returned 120 miles to dealer. They found a crimped wire and replaced. 12v outlets working. Returned 120 miles home. Now horn and alarm beep not working. Of course manual says fuse box diagram not available at time of printing. Helpppp!!!!!
:mad:

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
The 2012+ Beetles are so totally new, that you need to get the dealer to fix it, pronto! :( And, while they are fixing it, get another one to drive - at their expense!

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
The 2012+ Beetles are so totally new, that you need to get the dealer to fix it, pronto! :( And, while they are fixing it, get another one to drive - at their expense!
LOL..I got a 2012 turbo auto to drive home while they get mine ready to finally take home and has this annoying sound coming from the trunk so I'm driving wife's 2012 Prius...I will pick my car today and hope I don't have to return to the dealer only for service... ;)

·
We've only got 4 Minutes!
295 Posts
That is interesting. The horn will not work if the car is not turned on or in battery mode. That is normal for all Beetles regardless what year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts