NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
B4b

As far as I know right now, Feb's edition will be in Jax at the First Coast Deli and Grill on St. Augustine Rd (one block south of University blvd) in Jacksonville Fl.

Normal starting time is 0930. The date is Saturday Feb 2nd.

We have been in Jax for the past few months. We may have to shake things up a little and do some March road tripping that duvalDubs is so famous for. We will be on the look out for new places to visit.

Chuckie

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Roger that Chuckie.

Irina, you all have a nice sized group now. Between the Tampa, Spring Hill and Orlando group, y'all should be able to cook up a nice B4B.

Of course your always welcome to join us here in J'Ville :D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Can I get a what what from all my Tampa peeps. Too bad Mel's isn't open for breakfast or I'd say you should make the next one here :D

·
Super Moderator
20,854 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Feb 1st is 1st Friday at Coney Island in Bville. There's a new orger that lives in bville that said he was going for sure. I know I will unless the new grand baby changes my plans.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Location Location, Location........

This months (Feb 2013) Bugs for Breakfast will be held on Saturday, 2 February at the First Coast Deli & Grill.

6082 St Augustine Rd Jacksonville, FL 32217

It is one block south of University Blvd on St. Augustine rd.

The official kick off time is 0930 however people roll in a few minutes late all the time.

We will be discussing TOD Stuff, Making fun of Al, Picking a location for March's road trip B4B, and teasing Al some more. Pretty much what normally goes on. If everyone decides to we could even go drive through a Toyota or Honda dealership just for kicks!

Come one Come all

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
One More thing?

Is that all I've got? Are you kidding Mon? I fully expect you to break out in a Jimmy Cliff version of the VW commercial! "Sticky Bun Come Soon!"

May have to discuss how we can do something like that at TOD with the group for posting on YouTube. Also want to finalize the Florida Carabugvan route so we can publish it for everyone.

94 Days left! Good Grief!

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Walgreens

While spending the vast majority of my fortune at Walgreens yesterday, I stumbled Upon a display box filled with Bacon Jerky!

A pharmacy that sells Zocor and Bacon Jerky? That's like a heroin dealer giving away free samples!

You bet your sweet bippie I bought some! Might bring it to B4B!

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
No Sweat

Just showing my age I suppose. Watched some Laugh-In reruns the other night. That stuff is still funny to me.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
By the Way........

Where's Waldo?

·
Super Moderator
20,854 Posts
While spending the vast majority of my fortune at Walgreens yesterday, I stumbled Upon a display box filled with Bacon Jerky!

A pharmacy that sells Zocor and Bacon Jerky? That's like a heroin dealer giving away free samples!

You bet your sweet bippie I bought some! Might bring it to B4B!

Chuckie
Dig it!

Where's Waldo?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts