NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Where was that Danny's(?) we meet up at last time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
I did??? Maybe my mom did

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Okay whatever works for u just let me know an address and place later :)

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
My mom said it was an ihop we meet up at last time and u picked the place

I found the address: 2015 South Cherry lane Settlement, Tx 76108 if everyone want to meet back up there again?

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Im definitely interested in meeting up. It looks like I will be comeing alone or possibly with my dog(still tring to decide on that one). My parents just had there anniversary :) so I don't know when they will be able to get off again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Im definitely interested in meeting up. It looks like I will be comeing alone or possibly with my dog(still tring to decide on that one). My parents just had there anniversary :) so I don't know when they will be able to get off again.

If u want we could always meet up and drive to the meet up spot? I'm still unsure if my friends coming? She wreaked her bug about a month ago :-:)-(

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
If u want we could always meet up and drive to the meet up spot? I'm still unsure if my friends coming? She wreaked her bug about a month ago :-:)-(

sure where would you like to meet up at? any place is fine with me and i'm sorry to hear about your friends beetle, i hope she's ok. and i hope she'll be able to fix it or is able to get another beetle.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
sure where would you like to meet up at? any place is fine with me and i'm sorry to hear about your friends beetle, i hope she's ok. and i hope she'll be able to fix it or is able to get another beetle.
There a chasa bank of Centerville Rd by 635 or u could come to my house? Just pull into the driveway. My friend fine lucky but the beetle has to get a new bumper, head light and some stuff under the hood.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
I chatted a bit with her the other day...thought she was pretty much signed on to go...just waiting on the car...and you to bug her about going some more!:p
Idk I haven't really text her in a few days? I've more talked to her husband which he said she wants to go visit her home state up north or/and going to NY. And she sent me a pic of beauty a few days ago

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Its not for me she lives down in Houston she aalready has a place working on the car

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Im glad that she fine and that she is going to be able to keep her beetle :) if it would be better for you we can meet at your house. It really doesnt matter to me.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts