NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a 2007 Touareg with 72K, and I had enough of the break downs and traded it in for a all black 2013 VW Turbo Convertible. I also have a 2009 VW Jetta.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Congrats! Why was the touareg breaking down all the time? Hate when that happens. Use to always happen to me in my old 2001 beetle. Luckily I have not had any problem with my 2006 bug.

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
I have heard in the past; the Touareg definitely, had some problems when they first came out. Would you mind sharing; what sort of issues you had with the car? :confused: Any info appreciated; I wonder if the Porsche version, was problematic as well? :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T rag

Congrats! Why was the touareg breaking down all the time? Hate when that happens. Use to always happen to me in my old 2001 beetle. Luckily I have not had any problem with my 2006 bug.
I at least changed out all tires about 4 times, all rotors and brakes 4 times, drive shaft broke. Started to make a grinding noise from the back side and again rotors started to up again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I at least changed out all tires about 4 times, all rotors and brakes 4 times, drive shaft broke. Started to make a grinding noise from the back side and again rotors started to warp again

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts