VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2016 Beetle and noticed there is no fuse chart on the panel or in the owner's manual. The owner's manual says the information was not available at the time of the printing and to contact the dealership. The dealership did not have it and recommended I contact VW North America. VW North America says they do not provide fuse charts anymore. To make a long story short, this is all about money. I fix my own cars and need a fuse chart. So I bought the VW manual from VW for my VIN. It doesn't have a fuse chart in it also. So I used the VW electrical schematic to produce the fuse/relay charts that are attached. During this process I found that their electrical schematic is not correct for this vehicle even though it specifically says it is for this VIN. Therefore my chart is not 100% complete. Please print these attachments, place them in your vehicle and stick it to the man. It's your money!
I'll post pictures in the next post.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the pictures to go with the previous post.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,241 Posts
As far as i know; vw is the only source for service manuals and there are not any printed versions. Other online providers like alldata or mitchell 1; may have them and source them from vw. Others will sell the copied files; on places, like ebay. Are the pages, marked as erwin or vw? Let us known where you got the manuals; others have been asking for manuals for the 2012+ Beetles.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I think you are referring to the column I made which states the VW Manual pages. Those numbers are the schematic pages not the actual page of the manual. If it was the manual page(s) it would be from 2,183 thru 4,708.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Convertible Beetle, with an intermittent wiper problem, looking to replace the Intermittent Wiper Relay, but I am unable to identify where that relay is located to replace it. Any assistance would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Bettle Coast that had it's right DRL and right tail light out. Replaced the bulbs but still not working. Any ideas, cause I can't find the fuses!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts