NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New 2017 VW #Pink Beetle Convertible

I ordered the car in August based upon the limited information that was provided by VW and the dealership regarding the color. The car was finally delivered today and the external color is not the pink I was expecting. The interior is super cute!! The convertible top is black and extremely easy to open.

It is literally brand new. I have never driven it. It is parked out front at the Audi/Volkswagen dealership on Franklin Road in Boise, Idaho. They told me it has 4 miles on it. I didn't look to confirm.

Since the dealership made me buy it in September (to prove that I really wanted the car) I am now the owner of broken dreams. I am sure there are other people who will see it and fall in love with the color. If that is you, congratulations! Today is your lucky day. It's all gassed up and ready to go.

**Buyer figures out delivery if you aren't local.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Same here

We were hoping for more of a Pepto-Bismol, Barbie pink as well. We will stick with our sky blue vert.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed.

·
Member Since 2002
135 Posts
When I saw one in person at a dealership a month ago, I was surprised to see it was a deeper shade of pink than I thought it would be. I like it, but my sister, whose favorite color is pink was disappointed with it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts