NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Okay gang...let's do better than last year!
Anyone that wants to submit artwork/ideas this is the thread and we need help with this!
The image above is just something I threw together to get imagination flowing.
Would be nice if it was linework and a few colors so we don't have a sticky hot mass on the shirt.

I believe the UFO Museum is going to be a sponsor this year...so including "International UFO Museum & Research Center" somewhere in the design might be a nice gesture.
The very next weekend will the the 70th anniversary of the Roswell Crash...so maybe incorporating something to do with that would be a neat idea.
Check back to previous Artwork threads for ideas and images of shirts past.

Thanks for the help!

Antoine

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just something I played with at lunch.
I never had thought about a tye-dyed shirt before...but could be fun depending on the design. Or it could be too busy.:crazy:

Attachments

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Gorgeous!

All that shirt needs now is a small graphic representation of "Cow Abductions!"

Chuckie

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Al sent me this - and I believe it will have to be used for some print flyers and our trophies this year for the top 20 plaques!!!

When I pulled it up on my phone I thought Al was sending me something that was produced for something else...actually thought it was another group that used Return to Roswell. After I looked a little longer I realized how personalized it was and that Al had produced it. It's so well done!

Bravo man! Amazing job!

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
???????

Does the BEETLE have a Flux-capacitor?????

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,844 Posts

Glad you like it Antoine :D
However, I must say that your design wins it for me- It has a space/UFO agency vibe to it...an official agency seal, if you will. I can see a Mulder/Skully-type showing their ID badge, rocking that logo. Mad, mad props mang!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts