NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
2019 Convertible SE with Premium Package...
Just curious Mike I have pretty much the same car without the premium package. Does your ambient lighting work on just the speakers, foot wells, and passenger door? I don't see a light strip on my drivers door like i see on the passenger's door just wondering if that is normal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just curious Mike I have pretty much the same car without the premium package. Does your ambient lighting work on just the speakers, foot wells, and passenger door? I don't see a light strip on my drivers door like i see on the passenger's door just wondering if that is normal.
PS - Nice bug.Here's mine!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My ambient lighting works on the doors and speakers, I do not have foot well lighting. Its adjustable to three colors, Red, White or Blue. It is listed on the window sticker in the Interior section as Adjustable ambient interior lighting.The intensity and color can be adjusted with the switch below the light switch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My ambient lighting works on the doors and speakers, I do not have foot well lighting. Its adjustable to three colors, Red, White or Blue. It is listed on the window sticker in the Interior section as Adjustable ambient interior lighting.The intensity and color can be adjusted with the switch below the light switch. View attachment 249071
So the drivers door has a light strip too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts