NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come!!!:banana:

After much anticipation, The time is finally here...
THE SHOP IS NOW OPEN!

The 2019 Tail Of Tail Of The Dragon-XI

T-shirt sale/group buy.​

This sale is open to all...TOD attendees or not. Last years sale was a big success; this years edition will be just as good :D

PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE ORDERING

*All prices are USD

*GARMENTS ARE AVAILABLE IN MENS AND LADIES SIZES- SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING.

*All prices cover the expense of producing the garments. This is NOT a profit-making effort. This sale is only to provide a quality product for all who desire TOD swag.

TOD wear- swag:
ToD art is printed on Guildan Hammered T-shirts and Sweatshirts, a choice product for silkscreening.
The Hammered Tee, debuted last year- a softer tee, with superior quality, which has extremely little shrinkage; so much so, it can be said that there is virtually NO SHRINKAGE.

T-Shirts 24-71 quantity.
See next post for color choices

Short-Sleeve T-shirt

small-2XL: $15.00
3XL: 17.00

LONG SLEEVE T's
Small-XL: 16.50
2XL: 19.00
3XL: 20.00

TOD Hoodies:

Sm-XL BLACK- $33.50
2X-3X: $35.50

Polo Shirts available
Polos suffered a price increase...sorry.
S-XL- 32.50
2XL- 3X: $35.50
Available colors: Black

Orders can be paid via PayPal, check or Money Order.
PayPal e-mail is: [B][email protected][/B]
[email protected]

Please specify in the PayPal memo, what you're ordering. I have Pizza Fest money in PayPal also and need to keep things in order.

send all PayPal orders as family or friends...NOT AS A BUSINESS- this avoids a withdrawal charge on my end.

If you're mailing a check or Money Order Mail, mail to:
Al Stewart
10649 Ballestero Drive East
Jacksonville, FL 32257

Cutoff date for ordering: SUNDAY APRIL, 21st

This is to give the screen printer adequate time to fulfill the order and for me to confirm all orders and to ship to all non-attending customers. If the silkscreener can provide us extra lead time, I'll inform you all:)

PLACING YOUR ORDER

ORDERING METHOD
1.Post your order here on this thread. Expressing your desire on another thread is ok BUT you order will be taken on THIS THREAD ONLY. But wait..... THIS DOES NOT COMPLETE YOUR ORDER... there's more.

1a. PLEASE BE VERY DESCRIPTIVE IN YOUR ORDER- Style of garment, size and colors, please.

2.When I receive your PayPal, money order or check, which corresponds to your order request, only then will your order be complete. You telling me, "put me down for xxx item" IS NOT A COMPLETE ORDER, NOR WILL IT BE RECEIVED AS SUCH UNTIL MONEY IS RECEIVED. No money- no order.

2. PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE IN YOUR PAYPAL MEMO. Let me know what your money is for. EXAMPLE: Al here's my money for swag and 2-pizza fest.

3.All Payments must be received before the cutoff date. It's a cutoff date for a reason. If the jobber has extra lead time available, I will notify everyone via the thread.

4. Sending payment for your swag IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and not mine. If you fail to send your money, and corresponding order, regardless of your intent or request, will be deemed void- no swag for you.

Tracking these orders is a labor of love- yet it is an extremely busy task for me. I cannot track you down for your order/payment. If you fail to pay for your product or it's not received before the pending cutoff date, your order will not be processed.

EXTRA INVENTORY, IF ANY IS BY HAPPENSTANCE ONLY AND NOT A GUARANTEE.

order disbursement and shipping

Orders for TOD attendees will be disbursed Friday afternoon/evening at the TOD Central- Ridge Top Motel, during the Pizza Fest/meet & greet and at Saturday morning breakfast Everett Street.

If you've ordered and you're NOT attending ToD, I will need your shipping address. One option for shipping your TOD Swag would be via Flat Rate Priority Mail-

I will be happy to assist with your shipping prices- what goes in what box and how much.

to view Priority mail flat rates CLICK HERE

If you have other shipping solutions, let me know.

IMPROVED ORDER PROCESSING AND SHIPPING:
Our silkscreener, along with yours truly, endeavor to assure ALL ORDERS will be fulfilled correctly. The aforementioned, along with you submitting your order in a timely fashion, will further assure the fulfillment of your correct order. New checks and balances are in place, to ensure all orders are correct

Order your TOD Swag now! Keep in mind, this will make a great gift (pack one away for Christmas etc.)so buy more than one. Spread the word to all nB lovers and even those who might not be attending. All who purchase the product have been very satisfied with the quality of the product- this year will be just as good if not better.

It is my sincere endeavor to provide quality product in a timely manner. I will continue to improve in every aspect of my work, in providing you garment, that's not just cool to wear, but also considered collectable art.

Thanks for your orders and your cooperation

The swag man

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Color swatches.
Front artwork by Matt M.

NOTE: Back of shirt is the closest color example of what you'll be wearing.

-BLACK

-WHITE

-GRAPHITE HEATHER

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Colors:

-Dark Sports Navy

-Scarlett Red

-Galapogos Blue

-Berry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I am ordering a 3xl short sleeve Tshirt in black and a large short sleeve Tshirt in black. Both are men's Tshirts, no girlie stuff...lol. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
Edited: One Long sleeved T-Shirt, 3XL, Navy and one short sleeved T-Shirt, 2XL, Paprika. I'll send my shirt and pizza $$ via PayPal.

PayPal sent :)

Thank you, Al! :bigthumb: :banana:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Swag

Hi Al,
Please order:

1 short sleeve
Men’s Large
Graphite Heather

1 Long sleeve with front logo only please
Men’s large
Heather Graphite

Thanks
Laura Portzer

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
I'll check with the ladies (new shirt colors) and get an order in pronto!

·
Pam Long
14 Posts
1 MENS BLACK short sleeve T-SHIRT XL
1 WOMENS BERRY short sleeve T-SHIRT LARGE
PLEASE!

Pam Long

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
I want a woman’s short sleeve Scarlett red in a size medium please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
1 - SM - Long Sleeve - Seafoam
1 - XL - Long Sleeve - Galapogos Blue
1 - XL - Short Sleeve - Black
1 - XL - Short Sleeve - White
1 - XL - Hoodie - Black

25 day's to go!!!!

Monies sent mang! :wave3:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts