NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Smack some of your fellow Canadians on the back of the head and get them rolling :D I met some Canadian family when I was up in Norway for a family reunion back in 2001, they seemed like a fun loving bunch. Maybe you'll find some more just like them to join you in your trek ;)

Even if you are the only one from Canada going to this year's ToD, I find it pretty impressive that somebody feels it is worth making the trip from way up there. I will be there this year and look forward to meeting you. I just got my first beetle a few months ago and can't wait for my first ToD. We are going to have a whole lot of fun.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Bumpin and representing this awesome thread.

you making TOD is the coolest thing by far! looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully you'll have some more Canadians joining you in this awesome journey.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
So what route are you planning on taking? Maybe you could meet up/join one of the northern carabugavans coming down? Then you would have some company for the journey.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
So what route are you planning on taking? Maybe you could meet up/join one of the northern carabugavans coming down? Then you would have some company for the journey.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I will be heading, the North Central bugavan. If you are coming down through Detroit, you can lay over in Indianapolis, and bugavan with us! Then you can do a pre-taming of the dragon! :)Just thoughts! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts