NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MkV Pilot
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orders 4 Stewart Warner gauges from www.42draftdesigns.com. Super-fast shipping, well packed, beautiful products, excellent customer service. All one could want in an aftermarket retailer. If you are looking for gauges, LED's, flanges for turbos, or misc. lighting, the check them out:bigthumb:

·
Eine Kleine Panzer
210 Posts
Hell yeah. I bought gauges and lights from them with quick shipping and excellent products.

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
I got my vdo black face gauges from 42 ,and gauges work fine-but I ordered red lights and could hardly see guage face at night-got the perfect match led's on their reco., which only comes in blue, better but still not enough light and a little fuzzy.

So talked to 42 again and they said the stock white lights would give me more and sent lights at no charge. The white lights do give much more light on guage face at night.

The only thing-they told me after my red lights would not light up enough - to order the perfect match led's.

As mentioned they did send me the stock white bulbs to replace perfect match led's at no charge ,and said that white bulbs would be even brighter without transformer that comes with pm system.. They would not refund any money on perfect match system, which is high in cost.

I just wish from the start , since i had problems with lighting and talked to them about it, they would have reco. white bulbs. This would have saved me quite bit of money.

The stewart warner gauges, they say, gives much more light.

Dont get me wrong-Its a very good co., but thought i would share with you my problem. I did loose over $70.00

·
Tell your mom I said hi
444 Posts
You could recoupe some of your money by selling me your PM setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts