NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this on a trade from someone at our shop.

Its an off brand.
The brand name is "super"
This will fit directly below your hvac controls and your cup holders or it least ti does in my 01.

BRAND NEW IN BOX. ITs only been out of the box for me to make sure it works.

looking for 75.00 shipped.

It has a built in TV tuner and has the cabel that allows you to hook into your factory antenna to pick up TV signals.

Dual video imputs.

NTSC or PAL formats

Comes with REMOTE.

Comes with 12volt adapter so you can just plug it in and go.

comes with a little LCD stand....

thanks you can email me @ [email protected]

MSA

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Part is new, and was sent new, the item sat on a shelf for a few months, The only mark i was aware of was the place where the brand name sticker fell off and left residue. Please take pictures of the peice of CRAP i sent you.

also whats up with the "no response", everytime you post somthing?

I don't have a ton of time to just get on NB.org...

This is a message board not an instant messenger, when i can get on here and reply to you, I WILL.

Please send me pics via email or if you'd like you can post them here.

MSA

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I in no such way have a "pissy attitude".
I know what the condition of the item was when in when I shipped it to you. I did not see any marks on the screen or the case....

I would place blame on the UPS but im sure that it was packed well. Seeing as my shipper usually does a great job. There was the usual 100.00 dollar insurance on the package. I would be happy to call UPS for you and sort it all out.

Also to anyone else on the board, I would be leary of selling anything to this guy, He will bad mouth you as soon as he is not satisfied with a product. Even if in your eyes it was in "new condition". I will not sell anything else to him.....
Buys goods and then tells you there junk and has a pissy attitude.

Thanks
MSA

·
Registered
6 Posts
looks good in the pic, i would consult the shipping company before badmouthing someone or jumping to a conclusion, come on man this isnt walmart. try maybee talking on the phone before bringing down someone, i bet if you wouldve called or given him more than 1 day to get you an explanation eveyone would be happy! the only reason im saying anything as a NEWB is i sold a cd player to a guy and ups cracked the faceplate, but since he had insurence, he got a full refund and kept the cd player, give it a try. peace ya'll, good luck stealth!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bakers, Thanks for the vote of confidence. As much as i'd like to to say the shipping company left it looking like a piece of crap as stealth said, I'm sure unless they ransacked the box, That it was in new condition when it was shipped. I am very sorry if he is unhapry with it.

Also bakers you in Arkansas? Bella vista wheres that. My shop is in Conway, Ar (about 20 minutes outside of Little Rock)

Later all
MSA

·
Stealth Performance
244 Posts
Well if u guy's and gals want to took by this person go ahead.

I have bought and sold many thing on this board.

I guess the odds of getting a bad seller will come up.

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
I received my TT pedals + dead from MSA and they are fine---A-Okay.

They were advertised as used and they are used----but in fine great shape.

I am perfectly happy with my purchase and the transaction-----MSA even contacted me to make sure I had received and when I hadn't, he followed up and kept in touch.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
This thread makes me sad. I think the badmouthing on both ends should be settled and ended. Take the phots on the unit preshipping, take photos of it as received, take it to UPS or whoever sent it out, file a claim and be done with it.

You're both adults. Let it go. Both of you had email addresses posted on here. Posting on the board is of course not always the best way to contact one another. Anyone should know that.

The org is a happy place with daisies and smiles little cupcakes for everyone. Let us not soil it with hurtful words.

Poop.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.