NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 00 vw beetle with a 1.8t eagle rods a port polish a 4 bar fpr, 440cc green giant injectors, my k04 just recently gave out on me my exhaust side impeller exploded, so i thought it was time for an upgrade, i have a super t 70 just laying around the garrage so im going to mount the turbo, i baught headers a external wastegate new oil feed lines and few other parts, i was wondering what will i have to do with my maf, i need help on a few more other things i will take pictures and update you guys on anyting else i need, and is there a specific tune you guys would requier

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
I don't have an answer for you, but you should join "the collective", our org members facebook group. being that Facebook is the latest rage, you can field your questions and have more exposure to other beetle owners; some that might have answer you're looking for.

see the link in my signature to join the collective.

All the best.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have some pics for u guys of what I fabed up so far I need answers on how I can put a atmospheric bov on it and run the maf on the charge pipe so then maybe I can delete my secondary air pump and my last o2 so I can just have 1

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry idk how to post multiple pics in 1 post

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
External waste gate mounted

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used my turbo water feed banjo hose to cut it and route my secondary water pump straight to my block where the turbo water drain went so now it's just a oil cooled turbo

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only way I could route the exhaust unless I get a good shop to be able to run it down to the rear of the car

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Help someone pleeeeeez

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We'll I basically solved them by calling grossman guy said that I don't need a maf so I don't hafto worry about fabbing up a inlet pipe for the turbo and also said I can remove my air pump and 2nd bank o2, also make a block off plate for my egr, I'm not working with much space for some things

1 - 11 of 11 Posts