NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. We got our Beetle 1.6 2001 Y reg 3 weeks ago & i think it drives better than any of the 6 golfs we have had in the past. theres just ssomething about it.

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Hi,:wave: welcome to the Org. You have come to a good place. Glad to hear you like your Beetle. Dont forget to post pics!! We love pics! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
I'm on my 7th one too! (see my sig :eek: ) I just could not stay away from New Beetles, and I think I've learned my lesson. :)

Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome to the org. This is an awesome place full of great people that are always ready to share some knowledge. I'm glad you like driving your new beetle. They are so much fun to be in. I feel like a little kid again in mine. Only car I've ever really loved :D.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the org. This is an awesome place full of great people that are always ready to share some knowledge. I'm glad you like driving your new beetle. They are so much fun to be in. I feel like a little kid again in mine. Only car I've ever really loved :D.
Hi, That last part of your reply I agree 100% lol :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! Welcome from a fellow Brit! I've owned my beetle for nearly 3 weeks, always wanted one, love it to bits, just wish the rain would stop so I can put the roof down! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Hi! Welcome from a fellow Brit! I've owned my beetle for nearly 3 weeks, always wanted one, love it to bits, just wish the rain would stop so I can put the roof down! :rolleyes:
Just put it down and use a bumbershoot...lol.

Oh, nevermind, you are correct in thinking that that wouldn't work at all...:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts