NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BEAR
109 Posts
interesting piece that would add to any NB. I do not own a hardtop but I would snag it at that price if I did.

·
...BattleBug.Pilot...
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting piece that would add to any NB. I do not own a hardtop but I would snag it at that price if I did.
Agreed! It's not a piece that is often seen on NBs in North America. Not sure why? :confused:

It's a different mod which adds a bit of attitude to the hatch where it normally would be rather sedate, even with a hatch spoiler... yet elegant enough to look like it could be a factory part! Caractere parts always have that qualityy though in my humble opinion. :)

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
I'm kinda interested... would look kinda nice with my TDI and hatch spoiler...

·
...BattleBug.Pilot...
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have it?
Yep! I've had a couple people express a lot of interest, but no commitments to buy were made yet. So, it's still available.

Since your profile says you're in Salem, WI, I'd be willing to meet up with you to sell it for less at $150 ...no shipping, meet up instead. (I'm in Fox Lake, IL, just over the border.)

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
sold. i need ur paypal,

-jd

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
yes!!!

-jd

·
...BattleBug.Pilot...
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes!!!

-jd
Ugh... JD, please check your Private Messages! I'm so sorry, I sent you the wrong PayPal address!! :banghead:

It should have ended with ***.GMAIL.COM instead of ***.PAYPAL.COM

Please cancel your payment and send to the corrected one. I put my full contact info in the private message if you need to contact me directly. So sorry for the mess up!

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
done

-jd

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
got it. cant wait to get it on!!

-jd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts