NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, sorry for the late post. Been a ridiculously crazy year and time got away from me. But here I am and I haven't forgotten about the Georgia GtG. It's the beginning of the show season, it's the pre-season if you will. So, since fun and inexpensive things to do in Georgia in February are rare, I've come here with a change of ideas. Right now looks like the GtG will be on February 27th. That is the LAST Saturday in February. Hopefully things will warm up by that time. Now here is what I'm proposing. I'm saying we take this GTG a bit north and just a tid past the Georgia boarder.

Rock City, TN!

I've been here several times, it's a lot of fun and fairly inexpensive. Now we could make an entire day of it, and the double play includes Rock City and Ruby Falls. That is a tid more expensive but still just as fun.

Here is the pricing info

Let me know if this is something we want to do and who all might come. Let me know if we want to do two events or just one. And I'll see if maybe there is group rates. :)

Can't wait to see you all!!

·
456 Posts
Many years ago I hosted a New Beetle GTG at Rock City (New Beetles Rock). It was a fantastic success and enjoyed by all. Chattanooga is a wonderful city full of unique and fun things to do.

Attachments

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Technically, Rock City Gardens is in Georgia.

Well then Technically we're still good to call it Georgia GTG! lol Now, there are several places to eat nearby, I know of a nice Mexican restaurant we could go to. They are small but there food is good and so is the price.

Let me know what your thoughts are. Who all may be coming and I'll plan accordingly. :)

·
431 Posts
Being that close to Chattanooga, maybe we could make a quick cruise to the VW Plant for a photo shoot.

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for being so quiet guys. There are some updates to the event on the facebook page. Looks like we may have some traveling folks joining us. And a trip to the VW plant doesn't sound like a bad idea. We'll see what time allows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts