VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, the manual is suppose to cover many engines so I didn't put it into a certain engine category or anything else. I'm not sure if the link works or not, it's to my shared folder in Dropbox. If the link doesn't work, somebody let me know and I'll try to fix it soon as I can, working nights and just don't have a lot of free time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq7kds0tpuomfk3/N_Beetle_98-08.pdf?dl=0

I have not looked through this manual, it's a PDF and it's kinda large (lots of pages) so don't expect it to download quickly, might take awhile. I hope the link works, I hope someone finds it useful and I hope it's worth what I paid for it. I can't offer much back to the forum and to you guys but this is what I can do...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly don't know, never seen the Bentley manual so I can't say, guess you'll have to wait for someone else to chime in.

I bought it on CD, wanted to share with you guys (and gals), hopefully it'll help someone. I hope it helps me soon, I've got the foam blowing out the vents so we all know what that means.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
blend door

I honestly don't know, never seen the Bentley manual so I can't say, guess you'll have to wait for someone else to chime in.

I bought it on CD, wanted to share with you guys (and gals), hopefully it'll help someone. I hope it helps me soon, I've got the foam blowing out the vents so we all know what that means.
BLEND DOOR TIME My friend,:p
Yea I have that foam blowing stuff in my car for the last year and a half just dread doing the job cause it doesn't get that cold down here in south texas.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I still have heat surprisingly. But I know it's coming and that's why I bought the information I'm sharing with you guys. I know some people are in it for the money but I like to share what I gather, some people don't have free cash to toss around, especially when disaster hits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts