NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my 99 beetle originally for my wife. it's a 5 speed and she just wasn't getting the hang of it so I took drive it. I decided I wanted to change it up and make it look my own. so far I have painted the wheels and the door panels, painted the dash, pulled the headliner and painted a glue in the dark vw emblem into it. Just installed smoke taillights and halo projector headlights, a cold air intake. getting ready to replace a broken fender then ad a hood scoop. then going to paint and add body kit and new exhaust. I painted the little model car that is black and green. That is about what my car will look like when I am finished. Thanks for looking and any comments/ suggestions are appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Well, sounds like you have got it BAD! Its ok,you are in the right place. Don't forget to post pics, before and after.

Sent from:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to posts pictures to it but not letting me from my phone. I do have what I have done so far in an album on my profile until I can get to a computer and try there

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought my 99 beetle originally for my wife. it's a 5 speed and she just wasn't getting the hang of it so I took drive it. I decided I wanted to change it up and make it look my own. so far I have painted the wheels and the door panels, painted the dash, pulled the headliner and painted a glue in the dark vw emblem into it. Just installed smoke taillights and halo projector headlights, a cold air intake. getting ready to replace a broken fender then ad a hood scoop. then going to paint and add body kit and new exhaust. I painted the little model car that is black and green. That is about what my car will look like when I am finished. Thanks for looking and any comments/ suggestions are appreciated.
Hey I was wondering if you anyone could name those rims? I like them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are the factory rims that came in my car. I'm not sure of the name myself, but they were the plain silver aluminum color. I painted them black with spray on bed liner

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah I figured they were stock but I like the look man. Really cool, but simple. I'm getting a white beetle and was thinking about getting some flat black stripes and these wheels. If anyone can name these or point me in the right direction, that'd be great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts