NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's late and I apologize. However, that doesn't mean that we won't be having a GTG.

I'm considering postponing it back to March this year, just to give us all a little more time.

March 11th, 2017

Stone Mountain Park
1000 Robert E Lee Blvd
Stone Mountain, Georgia

$15 per car parking.

So just wanted you to know it was still happening and apologize for being awol lately!

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be so awesome you have you Al. You've been missed at the GA gtg.

I'm still leaning toward Stone Mountain Park and just hanging out. I'll try to get some more info and let you know a for sure date. This is going to be fun and pretty low key I think.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
Simone and I may be heading that way for the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude! That would be so awesome! We would LOVE to have you both attend.

And I"m sticking w/Stone Mountain park. We'll have to pay for parking, but it'll be low key kinda cook out. :)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not push it back just a little bit more and coincide with Bug-a-Paluza just over the river?

https://www.bugapaluza.com
I have been to bugapaluza several times. I think it is a great event, but kind of takes away from the New Beetle event that this usually is. Plus that's not until April, which gets really close to the ToD event.

·
Amateur Professional
99 Posts
I have been to bugapaluza several times. I think it is a great event, but kind of takes away from the New Beetle event that this usually is. Plus that's not until April, which gets really close to the ToD event.
True, but I'd love to hit both in one weekend rather than have to choose between them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
Dude! That would be so awesome! We would LOVE to have you both attend. And I"m sticking w/Stone Mountain park. We'll have to pay for parking, but it'll be low key kinda cook out. :)
would love to go, but a change in plans on our end...gonna be in DC. hope you all have a great day!

Warren and Simone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts