NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An adjective is a word that descibes something...like ugly or pretty or smelly. And Adverb is a word to describe how something is done...like quickly or slowly..hope that helps lol

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mazzzja said:
Yes, it did help, thanks!

Can you imagine I drove through someone's roof? hahaha

And the punch was spiked with Kool Aid? hahaha
LOL i cant say what I wrote. I may get banned! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
:lol: that's spiffy

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jessica's Office party. It was Steve who spiked the punch with too much coke. I can't help it if I drank 58 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like poop.

I thought it was funny when I put Deacon's shirt on my head and danced the electric slide on the desk while singing `Harvy the Wonder Hamster'. I didn't mean to break Jessica's nintendo and don't know why Jessica would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Tom's wife a poop chicken---even though she looked like one with cyber green eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Ceniza's husband's head, it was only because I ate too much of that banana.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my New Beetle through my neighbor's garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a fat gorilla and have me arrested for rape!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all square and stubby. And I'm really not to blame for any of this chunky stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and stupidly yours,
Brian (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 489 bucks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts