NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 6:00 am today i found my cat Amy dead in our kitchen. i havent seen any threads about momorials for animals so i've decided to post one so feel free to post some of your own pets that have past away

and here's one of my cat lovey who disappeared on us we had her b4 we had amy

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Sorry to hear :( I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

I've lost several pets over the past few years. The latest was my cat, Milo, last summer. He was almost 17 so he lived a long life. I ended up getting the cat I have now because of him (he lived with my parents and they had a cat that kept going after him, so we took her [she is a sweetheart as a single cat] so that he could be happy and ended up keeping her :))

Pets are a part of our family and its always hard when we lose one. *hugs* to you!

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat Amy :(
thank you i've been crying ever since i found her my dad is going to bury her in the back yard and im going to buy a memorial stone for her... she was truly apart of our family...im also going to to by a in loving memory sticker to put on abbie

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your cat, I had to put down my beloved Sammy to ease her pain from congested heart troubles. She was 12 years old.

She slept on her back and snored.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Sorry to hear about your cat. :(

I lost my JRT Tucker about 3 months ago. Two weeks shy of his 15th birthday. He was still acting like a puppy up until the last two weeks, and started going downhill very quickly. Turned out he had cancer, they found a tumor about the size of a softball in his stomach, that had already started to spread. I still miss him. He was a major part of my life for a very long time.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
thank you i've been crying ever since i found her my dad is going to bury her in the back yard and im going to buy a memorial stone for her... she was truly apart of our family...im also going to to by a in loving memory sticker to put on abbie
My parents have a spot in their yard that is dedicated to our pets who have passed. Each one gets a special rock on top of where they are buried. Always good to keep them special. I couldn't get up to my parents house right away to buy my cat, but when I finally did get there, I cried just like it had just happened. I wish you strength, as I know its tough. But there are also lots of other wonderful critters out there who need love, so maybe you can help one of them out in the future.

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My moms dog has also passed away we lost her this month. She was the sweatest dog I have ever known. She was about 15 years when she died and like my Amy she had no prior major health problems other the allergies and she passed away peacefully. When I left for work( on the day she died) she was fine and my mom told me when she got home she just went to sleep. She also told me that my dad was in the livingroom when she passed and didnt notice she had even past. Here's the only decent picture I could find of her

1 - 10 of 10 Posts