·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Well, at least you're still 'dubbin. :)

Have fun with that pretty EOS!

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
looks nice. I've personally never been a fan of the eos, until I saw a 2013 at my dealer last week when I stopped in.

·
da, da, da...
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, at least you're still 'dubbin. :)

Have fun with that pretty EOS!
Thank you, I will. I will always be 'dubbin, it's in my DNA.

looks nice. I've personally never been a fan of the eos, until I saw a 2013 at my dealer last week when I stopped in.
When it first came out in '07? I didn't think much of it.
Now after a test drive and that hardtop/sunroof/vert I am hooked.
The Eos got a facelift and some refinements in 2011. Sweet car!
Worth another look.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Wow, that makes a big difference; I was not a fan of the big chrome nose they put on allot of the vws of that generation, it looks more European spec now! :) It always seems; that VW wants to put lots of chrome on the US spec cars; which doesn't always look good!

Keep posting; as you have more experience with your eos!

Any thoughts, experiences about the car; now, that you have been driving and owning it for awhile? :confused:

·
da, da, da...
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, that makes a big difference; I was not a fan of the big chrome nose they put on allot of the vws of that generation, it looks more European spec now! :) It always seems; that VW wants to put lots of chrome on the US spec cars; which doesn't always look good!

Keep posting; as you have more experience with your eos!

Any thoughts, experiences about the car; now, that you have been driving and owning it for awhile? :confused:
That badgeless grille was only $50 from ECS Tuning. Worth every penny.
The decepticon roof is awe-inspiring and always draws a crowd.
The 2.0T is very responsive and requires two hands on the wheel whenever I mash on the foot feed.:)
It's not without its squeaks on a curvy road, but I can live with it. Most fun to drive vehicle I have ever had.
Sad to see Skorpy go but MAN, what a replacemnt! As always , you put a nice touch on what you do. Looks much better chromeless. can't wait to see what else you're cooking up.
Thanks, Al. I absolutely love this car. Have to schedule weekend time with wifey as she loves to drive it too.
It was time for an upgrade, Skorpy will find a good home with some younger driver. I miss him a little bit, not too much.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I like it!

Although to the person that said big badges is not Euro, check out what Mercedes is doing now with giant three pointed star on the front. My CLA250 is a prime example, and the new C class for 2015 also will share that big in the face design (but will also have as an option the old time style grill with hood ornament).

What is that front license plate trying to say?

·
da, da, da...
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like it!

Although to the person that said big badges is not Euro, check out what Mercedes is doing now with giant three pointed star on the front. My CLA250 is a prime example, and the new C class for 2015 also will share that big in the face design (but will also have as an option the old time style grill with hood ornament).

What is that front license plate trying to say?
I do like the grille/emblem on the SLK AMG, it's hawt!

First, remove the umlauts>> "ö" and replace w/letter "O".
It will translate to "Topless" (Deutsche).
I love umlauts, I wish my native language had them, plus they do not charge extra for them. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts