VW Beetle Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your ever present support. I hope that some how people that might be considering tackling a kit job can discover this series of posts and see what was involved.
The most important item this job takes is allowing the time to do it "right" . I can see it being a great Father - Son or Daughter project. It's not a difficult project at all. Thanks again for you support ! Ben
Ben, my 16 year old daughter and I are considering taking this on. May we ping you from time to time for your insight? Really impressed with the job you did. — Dane

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ben, my 16 year old daughter and I are considering taking this on. May we ping you from time to time for your insight? Really impressed with the job you did. — Dane
Yes - I would be happy to help in any way I can ! From the start , just plan plenty of time for the project, then you will never feel pressured to hurry anything along. With pre planning, you will find it to be a very fun project. The quality of the materials is tops. Best of luck, and happy trails ! Ben

·
Registered
58 Posts
What are the dials/clocks that are added to the center dash above the heater vents?
Also if you have the rear bumper I will gladly drive to MO to come get it! My car is silver!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts