VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all, as some of you know my new beetle "abbie" broke down a few weeks ago...the engine over heated and it was going to cost 4k-5k to get her fixed and after talking to several people i decided the best route to take for me was to buy another beetle. i still have abbie my parents and i have decided to keep her as a second after she is running again. we are going to sell our current car which is a 2004 ford explorer... but with out further adieu i introduce my newest beetle Fynn

2.0L turbo fender edition

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
10 Posts
im sure most of ya'll know what happened in dallas by now...for those of you who don't know at the end of a peaceful protest 11 officer where gunned down 5 of those officers died. while my city heals from this attack i decided this was the best way to show my support for now :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey I'm in DFW, how often to the folks get together? I don't have a 2012, but would definitely still come hang out with Beetle peeps!

Beautiful beetle btw!

·
Registered
10 Posts
we meet once a month at spring creek in fort worth next meeting will be October 9th....you don't have to have a VW to come join us the more the merrier send me a PM if you need the address

·
Registered
415 Posts
we meet once a month at spring creek in fort worth next meeting will be October 9th....you don't have to have a VW to come join us the more the merrier send me a PM if you need the address
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts