NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a thing or two about cars I've always been a Honda Acura Subaru n vw gti but I'm struggling with my gfs 2001 vw beetle. I changed her in cabin filter today n also added a freon on her ac. Then while driving today she turn her ac to 3 and all of a sudden a vibration coming from the center counsel. It goes on and off. But when she turned the ac off it stops. Can someone tell me what I did wrong. I replaced all the bolts and everything but now I'm having this problem. Please help,,,

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web. We love photos, so, I hope you'll share a batch of yours!

Glad to have you around here, have you done a search here for A/C? Sounds like you might have gotten something down on the fan, that would cause a vibration as it would be out of balance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup I've searched the site about the ac and I didn't find anything similar to my problem. I don't think so, I mean I took the air filter out and replaced with a new one in. There were some leaves but nothing bigger than that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts