NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Diane and my other half and I recently drove Route 66. The cost of a one-way rental of a convertible was so expensive it made sense to buy a convertible in Chicago and sell it in LA. He found a really wonderful '03 Beetle convertible. We bought it and by the time we reached Tulsa I was calling car shippers to have it sent up to Alaska. It should be here any day. I absolutely fell in love with it. Now I am part of a very exclusive club ... Beetle convertible owners in Alaska. I'm still learning how to do this. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
When we had our 05 NBC, our rule was: Sunny, 40 degrees or above. :)

After all, God gave us fleece hats, scarves, gloves and heated leather seats for a reason! :D

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle Convertible!!!! :party:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
For a second I thought you found an Alaska green convertible, which i don't even think they made. But anyway, yeah these cars are pretty addicting really fast.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
CONGRATS! What a wonderful story as well :p
Yup. You are hooked!!! What color is it? Can't wait to see all your pix from your RT 66 adventure!

Welcome to the ORG from Tennessee!

:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts