NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought and installed this adapter on my recently purchased ‘07 NBC Triple White. Easy to install even after having to remove the center console to unplug the radio because the harness was short. It works really well with my iPhone 10, even with the top down. Also adds in Bluetooth streaming too. Love it for the price. VW Seat Skoda 98-07 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Adapter Kit - Single DIN

·
Registered
2007 Beetle Convertible Triple White
2 Posts
I bought and installed this adapter on my recently purchased ‘07 NBC Triple White. Easy to install even after having to remove the center console to unplug the radio because the harness was short. It works really well with my iPhone 10, even with the top down. Also adds in Bluetooth streaming too. Love it for the price. VW Seat Skoda 98-07 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Adapter Kit - Single DIN
I actually just bought the same car today and was wondering how to install Bluetooth and if I should get a whole new radio, but don't really want to. This works well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually just bought the same car today and was wondering how to install Bluetooth and if I should get a whole new radio, but don't really want to. This works well?
Yes, it works super well. I put the mike right in front of the instrument panel behind he steering wheel and with at 70mph people can her me even with the roof down. Also love the streaming too. I too thought about a new radio but love this is still factory original. Don’t forget to also order the tool kit to getter radio out and make sure you have your radio code.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts