NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
...Yummy Beetles....
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I will be on my way to sign papers for my very first NB. It's a 2008 certified pre-loved green VW new beetle with beige interior. It's exactly what I always wanted. It even has the NB monster floor mats! :D It is a great price with only 13,000 miles on it and 2 year extended warranty.

My lovely 2002 VW Jetta will be driven by my brother. I don't think it has hit me yet, maybe once I am signing papers it will. I am really excited because I was searching far and wide for exactly what I wanted at a good price, I almost gave up.

I am not new to the org but I am a new, new beetle owner haha.

I will try to post pictures soon! :D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Big congrats on finding the exact beetle you were looking for.

I know how you feel. If you count the time of the initial announcement of the Concept1, to the production of the nB, to me finally purchasing Cup in '01, it was about 6 years... and I got just what I wanted:banana: So yeah, I know the excitement you're feeling... it doesn't go away:D

And yes, you're no stranger to the Org.... I remember you avatar:D

Again, congrats:bigthumb:

Oh yeah... looking forward to your forthcoming picture thread, hint hint:wink:

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the the Gecko Green New Beetle! :party:

You will LOVE it! :heart:

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,143 Posts
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I remember the day I bought my first NB in 2003, it didn't seem real. I don't have Felix anymore, I have Ernie now, but I still look back at him when I park him and get out to go into a store or somewhere. We smile like we are in on a big secret! I can't wait to see your pictures!

·
...Yummy Beetles....
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I went last night and signed all the papers. All of it has to be Fedex'd to the finance company so I get to bring Oscar :D home in a few days.

·
...Yummy Beetles....
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so excited! I can't wait to pick up my car this week.

I have a question. Will my NB have an auxiliary plug for my iPod? I forgot to look! ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I'm so excited! I can't wait to pick up my car this week.

I have a question. Will my NB have an auxiliary plug for my iPod? I forgot to look! ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
It may depend on the sound system option that came in your new Bug, I don't know whether it is standard fare with all head units (I'm going to say it is); If so I believe you'll find the "multi-media" jack just to the left of the glove box door.

M.

·
...Yummy Beetles....
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone! It's so true. I'm always smiling and I never want to leave my car. I always find an excuse to drive it. lol:D

·
Wanna Walnetto young lady
178 Posts
I still feel that way 3 1/2 years later. I don't normally get attached to cars, but the Beetle is more than just a car.:)

It's uncanny how much you look like my daughter.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts