NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the only place that i can find the aftermarket radio trim for my 02 NB is on ebay. anybody know if i can get it anywhere but the internet?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Have you tried any of the aftermarket radio Retailers, like Best Buy?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Try Crutchfield.com

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i called best buy and they said to call back tomorrow at around 11 but he said they should have it. thanks guys <3
Gino

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
I got mine from Best Buy but they told me the only ever carry one in stock. And that's only the stores that carry it at all. But as a plus side, they will ship it between stores and have it available for pick-up in 1-2 days for no extra charge!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bought it yesterday at best buy with the aftermarket adapter and antenna cord......credit goes to M all the way
thanks buddy

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
I got mine from Best Buy but they told me the only ever carry one in stock. And that's only the stores that carry it at all. But as a plus side, they will ship it between stores and have it available for pick-up in 1-2 days for no extra charge!
Pshhh at my store we have 3. :p I thought it was strange the only VW dash kit we carry in store at best buy is the beetle one.. everything else VW has to be ordered online.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts