NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Sruggy!!
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Bubbles, my new 2006 sunflower yellow 1.9L TDI pkg 2.:banana: I bought her on 7-11-06. No mods just yet, but soon to come. The last two pictures are of her first road trip fully loaded. I really liked the license plate from tdiclub.com, but I decided to add a little Bubble's flair.:D I ordered a TDI badge, but it hasn't arrived yet, I will post more pics when it finally comes.
:dance2:

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
I love that bug! VERY BEAUTIFUL :thup:

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Love the "loaded" pictures! :lol:

Congrat on your beautiful TDI!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Very, very sweet. I have the same '06 in Salsa and I love it too. Where did you get you licence plate frame?

Mike

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
What a great lookin NB! And all that stuff you have in the trunk is funny... my trunk often looks the same! :D Thanks for introducing us to Bubbles... such a cute name!

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
Great looking car! Its just like mine only different colors...well that and i have just 10 miles short of 12,000 miles already! Where the hell am i going!? Sheesh.

Anyway great looking car. I love those package two's

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
aimeejo said:
I ordered it off of engravenet.com. they can custom make anything you want, decent price too. :D
Oh yes, those rims are beautiful. Thanks for the info.
7/11 is a great day to pick up a NBC TDI.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
wow, that's a great color! sweet! and a TDI to boot! congrats on the car and welcome to the .org! :wave: sorry it too me so long to get to this thread! :D

·
Take 1-2 caps PRN fun
355 Posts
Welcome to the Org aimeejo!! :)

Where in Macomb are you from?

My Pistachio is from Vyletel VW as well ;) You need to get rid of that license plate frame! :lol:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts