VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2001 new vw beetle 2.0
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody good evening from San Diego CA, I wonder if someone can tell what this part/assembly in middle of picture is called Need to replace to pass my ca smog. Thanks alot
Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exhaust
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design
1 - 1 of 1 Posts