NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to change the background of my myspace thing but no clue as to where to start...i was able to figure out adding a song on my own but i think thats as far as i get...any good tips or tricks?

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
for a myspace background.

first.
find a picture online that you like, preferably a wallpaper as smaller pictures will tile.

second. after you find your picture, right click it, go to properties, and copy the URL.

third. go to this URL. http://www.strikefile.com/myspace/classic.htm

third option down is labeled "Background Image." click that to "On" than paste the URL of the image that you have selected.

fourth.
scroll down to the bottom below the giant white box and click the "Create Myspace Code" button.

fifth. copy that code. go back to your myspace home page while being signed in. click "Edit Profile" and then click "Edit" under the "About Me" section. paste the generated myspace code into your "About Me" then save it.

you should have a myspace background!

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
adding a song.

this is rather easy.

do a search through myspace of a band you dig. try to find their myspace band page because those are different from regular myspace profile pages. they will have a list of songs that you can play at the upper right hand corner of the page. underneath each song is an option that is either available or not.

the options are: Download, Rate, Comments, Lyrics, Add

click the "Add" button and it will automatically load that song onto your myspace page.

another way of viewing your myspace song is go into "Edit Profile" then click the "Profile Songs" tab.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts