VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I should share this with all of you.
Don't need to cut out the existing grab bar, just need to clip off those guides that sticks out for the plastic covers.

So I found these locally by another new beetle owner, Glen. (I told him of our existence)
And I have bought and installed a set of these, just a couple of hours ago, and I can't be any happier with the result.

>>>-LINK-<<<

Thank me later
or not :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes.. It is expensive (or maybe? not really?)... but at least it's still cheaper than replacing with the oem covers that would worn out pretty fast.
It took me sometime to shop for which ones to go for. The diesel geek "like handle" looks promising, but I am not confident enough to cut out the existing grab handle while it's still intact... If the handle is broken I would definitely recommend everyone to go for diesel geek, but for cosmetic, this is the one I went for :)

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Hey those are nice! I'll have to keep them in mind if I decide to replace mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi it's Glen thank you for your purchase, glad you like them

I think I should share this with all of you.
Don't need to cut out the existing grab bar, just need to clip off those guides that sticks out for the plastic covers.

So I found these locally by another new beetle owner, Glen. (I told him of our existence)
And I have bought and installed a set of these, just a couple of hours ago, and I can't be any happier with the result.

>>>-LINK-<<<

Thank me later
or not :cool:

Hi it's Glenthank you for your purchase, really happy you like them

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have one that is a little different on my daughter's car. I really like them as an alternative since the originals seem to be prone to breaking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts