VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Remy - 2008 New Beetle 2.5S
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anywhere that sells new beetle aluminum door panels? i kinda like the idea of dropping a little weight and not bothering to fix the arm rest sections at the same time. if anyone knows lmk

·
Registered
2003 Beetle Convertible GLX, Royal Navy
98 Posts
is there anywhere that sells new beetle aluminum door panels? i kinda like the idea of dropping a little weight and not bothering to fix the arm rest sections at the same time. if anyone knows lmk
Do they actually make aluminum door panels? Never heard of that on the new Beetle. The best I've heard is plastic inserts (made by Coverlay) for the terribly designed arm rests.

·
Registered
Remy - 2008 New Beetle 2.5S
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they actually make aluminum door panels? Never heard of that on the new Beetle. The best I've heard is plastic inserts (made by Coverlay) for the terribly designed arm rests.
some companies make aluminum door cards for other model cars. havent found any for the new beetle though.

·
Registered
2003 Beetle Convertible GLX, Royal Navy
98 Posts
some companies make aluminum door cards for other model cars. havent found any for the new beetle though.
Yeah....unfortunately I don't think there's enough market demand for New Beetle aftermarket parts to make it a worthwhile endeavor for the am vendors. Which is a shame, considering that there's plenty of enthusiast groups out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.