NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently become an AMSOIL Dealer.

AMSOIL offers motor oils that can protect an engine for up to 25000 miles/1 year oil change intervals (15000/1 year for severe service applications). AMSOIL also offers atf, air/oil filters, gear oil and mtf as well as many other fluids. AMSOIL also offers a 5w40 oil that is suitable for vehicles requiring the VW 502.00, 505.00 and 505.01 spec.

Here is a direct link to the AMSOIL Online Store

You can also visit my webpage by Clicking Here

If you place an order through AMSOIL please make sure that dealer (zo) number 1271620 is in the appropriate box or you tell the person on the phone the dealer number.

If you have any questions about any of AMSOIL's products feel free to contact me via pm through the board, by posting here, by email: [email protected] or by AIM: synoildealer

Also contact me for special pricing on AMSOIL products for newbeetle.org members.

·
Registered
310 Posts
lmao.. i was an amsoil dealer for a year... but i never pimped it out on here..

... i did it mainly for our own cars to get the discount pricing..

Dealership only costs $20 a year and if you buy enough oil, it's well worth the 'dealer' status.. I have a nice supply in the attic I bought before not renewing ;)

..they have a pretty nice mark up.. even the discount newbeetle org members will be offered still won't be as good as the discount you can get if you become your own dealer *and that's the bottom line..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
becoming a preferred customer is the $20/year option that gives you good discounts. the dealer fee is a little more per year but you can sell it and get profit off the product and commissions. if anyone is interested in that let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts