NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here. In my first post I mentioned that I was also new to driving. I'm 30 and was taking lessons for the first time after a lifetime of being terrified of driving. Well, I did it. I got my license on Saturday! Or at least the paper temporary one until the real one arrives. But I can drive my little Bug on my own all I want now. It's finally starting to feel more like *my* car because I don't need to depend on someone else's schedule to take it out someplace.

I'm still brand-new to driving and have a lot of work to do. I've only driven after dark once, I need a lot of practice changing lanes, and I haven't been on a highway yet. But getting my license has meant getting over one of my biggest fears, and my Bug is like my light at the end of the tunnel. yay! :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congratulation! Look like it meant a lot for you to get you license! Im sure your bug will make you learning easy!

Drive as much as you can and be safe! Follow your instructor's instruction and you will learn quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Congratulations to you for facing your fear head on. It may have helped, that you had your New Beetle as a reward. :D

Now, just have fun driving your car, and stay safe! :party:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts