NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What noises do you find rather annoying. One of mine is plastic siverware rubbing together. It's about as bad as squeaky styrofoam.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I cant stand when people go "MMMMMMMMMMM" under their breath when they eat. It's one thing to take the 1st couple of bites and do it because whatever you're eating tastes really good and you want the person you're eating with to know your food is good. But when people mmmmmmm to themselves...arggghh!! It drives me nuts! :banghead:

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
An annoying noise for me is the voice of the psycho idiot who works in the office next to me. I swear, it's so fakey sounding, I just want to knock her teeth out. Of course, she's the one who answers the phones, and announces phone calls over the PA. :bash:

·
18,312 Posts
73ladybug said:
An annoying noise for me is the voice of the psycho idiot who works in the office next to me. I swear, it's so fakey sounding, I just want to knock her teeth out. Of course, she's the one who answers the phones, and announces phone calls over the PA. :bash:
Speaking of annoying noises, and people at work. My area is right next to a long hallway and we're right smack in the middle of it. Everyday at the same time this one guy starts out at one end of the hallway and starts whistling...horribly. He keeps going until..I dont know. I just know it slowly, very slowly fades out but about 10 minutes go by from the time he walks into the hallway on one end and leaves at the other end. And it echoes!!! One of these days I'm gonna snap and run out there and scream! lol

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
73ladybug said:
I told you that I would get you that baton/tazer.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
People making too much sound when they eat... and also clicking their tongue and saying "Ahhh!" after every friggin' sip of their drink.

-Des

·
18,312 Posts
This isnt an annoying sound but just as annoying. My ex, when he eats will scoop at his food 3 or 4 times and there wont be anymore food on his spoon or fork after the 3rd or 4th time than there was after the 1st or 2nd scoop. He'll put his food in his mouth and then rub his hands together 3 times like he's devising something devious. I was always waiting to hear him go "Mwahahahahaha" while he was doing it. He does this after every bite of food. I know..It seems like I'm nit picky but if you saw it it would drive you crazy too!

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
For me, any type of nervous repetitive noise gets annoying. For instance, people who just say the same thing over and over (probably without even realizing it).

For instance, we were in a meeting at work, and while everyone was talking, one woman kept saying, "Mmm hmmm. Mmm hmmm."

After awhile, I wrote down "Mmm hmmm. Mmmm hmmm." and told a coworker she could look at my notes. She thought it was funny, but added to it. She returned, "Mmm hmmm. SNORT."

Sure enough, not fine minutes later, the Mmm hmmm was followed by a loud snort. Heh heh.

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, another, kids who just start screaming out of no where for no reason. That is annoying as hell too...grrr stupid kids...

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Static on the radio, and even more so the radio station fading out because another station is somehow hijacking the frequency.

Brake squeal!

Transmission squeal. (If you've ever had to endure it, you'd know)

Owls or birds right outside my bedroom window at 3am on an eve before day-shift.

Whiney kids.

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
73standard said:
Other people's music. If you want to listen to music in your car fine, I do not want to listen to the music in your car when I'm in my car or home.
But.. but.. my music is sooo much better than your music.:guitar: :banana:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts