NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 99 TDI, honest the wife made me do it. I allready have an Audi Quattro and a Dodge Durango but she has always wanted a bug (besides me). Anyway now that I have it is there anything I should know about the bug. I have heard that they sometimes have electrical problems but so does my Audi. Any info would be a great help.
Thanks

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=theoldman&AID=3015946&Pres=Y

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Well, Mr. Oldman, you are in the right place to learn all about your New Beetle. Welcome! :wave3:

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Welcome to the Org! There is a ton of info here just start reading thru the threads. But if you have any specific questions just ask. The people here are very knowledgeable. Enjoy!!

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
congrats

Congratulations on the beautiful bug, and welcome.:wave3: You sound apologetic about it. Believe me there's nothing about a NB that insults male pride. :soapbox: In fact, there's nothing sexier than a secure man behind the wheel of a NB. Embrace it. If loser friends tease you, tell them the attraction is all those gentle curves, just like a woman's body.;) Oh, and it corners like it's on rails. :D

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
welcome to the treasure trove of new beetle info! this site is where i've learned about all kinds of little irks and issues that they dont tell you about otherwise, so youre bound to find at least some help.

and dont forget to post some quattro pics in the Other Rides forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts