NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
hello and welcome! we're glad to have you! why all the cotton? nice bug though!

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
callisto9 said:
hello and welcome! we're glad to have you! why all the cotton? nice bug though!
Thanks, the cotton is representing a burn out, it's too bad it's on the grass.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
yellow99 said:
Thanks, the cotton is representing a burn out, it's too bad it's on the grass.
ah ha! i gotcha now! cool! again, welcome to the org! i like your eyelids. :wave:

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I hope to get lots of answers from and for you as needed. I'm also a member on vwvortex.com with the same user name "yellow99" and my car, well it's a yellow 1999 new beetle gls automatic 2.0L. It has most available options Except the 1.8T and the centre armrest. I'm looking forward to participating in any get togethers you guys have and please let me know if you know any members from Ontario, Canada. Thanks Again for such a nice warm welcome!

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

V90 RAY said:
hello and welcome. the rims on the yellow bug are 'Mille Miglia - spider plus' very nice wheel on the bug
Thanks for the welcome, those wheels look incredible on the bug. I was thinking of putting on black ice wheels (color), but now I'm having second thoughts.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
yellow99 said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to participating in any get togethers you guys have and please let me know if you know any members from Ontario, Canada. Thanks Again for such a nice warm welcome!
i know we have canadian members here...just gotta look for them!

it looks live you've found the canadian section though:
http://newbeetle.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

:)

·
Grand Poobah
506 Posts
Welcome, and sweet car! How do you like your neuspeed air intake? I was thinking about getting one myself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts